Required Forms for the 2023-2024 School Year
Health Forms Required for NEW STUDENTS and KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS ONLY: New students and Kindergarten students require a physical on file performed in the 12 months prior to the start date of school (the physical must be dated after August 24, 2022). The Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form 2023 needs to be uploaded to the “Health History Update” under the medical tab on your student’s online enrollment account no later than August 23, 2023.
Health Forms Required for RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY: If your student(s) was enrolled at SJBA last year and is not entering Kindergarten, all that is required is to fill out the Confidential Health History form and upload it to your student(s) online enrollment account as well as the submission of any updates to the student’s immunizations records to the school nurse. Kindly submit this form no later than August 23, 2023.
Additional Forms Required for All NEW and RETURNING STUDENTS:
The following forms are required at the beginning of each school year for all new and returning students. Please print out and complete the following forms.
One Form Per Family:
- Dismissal Sheet (please return to the front office)
One Form Per Student:
- Permission for Emergency Care (on the enrollment site)
- Media Release (on the enrollment site)
- Medication Authorization Form 2023-2024 (if applicable)
- Inhaled Medication or Nebulizer Treatment Authorization and the Inhaler Administration Form (if applicable)
- Diabetes Reference and Indemnification (if applicable)
- Seizure Action Plan (if applicable)
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Care Plan and Carry Epi Agreement (if applicable)
These forms and any medications are due August 23, 2023.
Students in Grades 5-8 that plan on playing on an SJBA sports team will need a sports physical on file prior to the start of the season. The Diocese uses the Virginia High School League sports physical forms–skip any fields that apply to high school students.