Tuition & Fees
2023-2024 Tuition & Fees
Student Tuition | Kindergarten - 8th Grade
Student Tuition | Preschool - Pre-K (per child)
- Assistance with tuition expenses is available for families in need of assistance. Please visit https://factsmgt.com/parent-resources/grant-and-aid/ to download an application. For additional information, please call Facts Aid at 866-441-4637. Elementary application deadline is March 15, 2023.
- Full: Tuition payments made in full to the Saint John the Beloved Academy school office by July 1, 2023 will be reassessed with a 2% discount.
- Monthly: Blackbaud Tuition Management, a 3rd party billing company that Saint John the Beloved Academy utilizes to collect tuition payments. All families choosing the monthly payment system must register with Blackbaud Tuition Management, https://parent.blackbaud.school/Login.aspx (SJBA School ID #05331) by July 15, 2023. Questions regarding tuition and fees may be directed to our Registrar, Christine White, at [email protected].
- DID YOU KNOW? Your 529 plan can now be used to fund tuition costs for private and religious K-12 education, up to $10,000 per child per year. Because K-12 tuition is now a qualified higher education expense, some states may offer a deduction from individual state income taxes (Virginia, for example, offers up to a $4,000 deduction). This benefit alone gives some 529 account holders a new way to save money for both current and future academic expenses. The costs of textbooks, supplies and other expenses for K-12 education are not covered under this new rule. Please consult your tax advisor for more information about your specific tax situation and tax consequences.
Summary from Catholic Education Partners
- If a student withdraws from Saint John the Beloved Academy from August 1st through December, 50% of the tuition must be paid. After December 100% of the tuition is due. Questions regarding financial aid assistance may be directed to our Assistant Headmaster, Karen Tessier, at [email protected].