Tuition & Fees
2021-2022 Tuition & Fees
Student Tuition | Kindergarten - 8th Grade
Student Tuition | Preschool - Pre-K (per child)
- Extended day is available from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. for Preschool through 8th grade.
- Assistance with tuition expenses is available for families in need of assistance. Please visit https://factsmgt.com/parent-resources/grant-and-aid/ to download an application. For additional information, please call Facts Aid at 866-441-4637. Elementary application deadline is March 17, 2021.
- Full: Tuition payments made in full to the Saint John the Beloved Academy school office by July 1, 2021 will be reassessed with a 2% discount.
- Monthly: SmartTuition is a 3rd party billing company that Saint John the Beloved Academy utilizes to collect tuition payments. All families choosing the monthly payment system must register with SmartTuition, www.enrollwithsmart.com (SJBA School ID #05331) by July 15, 2021. Questions regarding tuition and fees may be directed to our Registrar, Christine White, at [email protected]
- If a student withdraws from Saint John the Beloved Academy from August 1st through December, 50% of the tuition must be paid. After December 100% of the tuition is due. Questions regarding financial aid assistance may be directed to our Assistant Headmaster, Karen Tessier, at [email protected]