- The 2023-2024 Diocesan Financial Aid application in FACTS will open on November 1, 2022.
- Assistance with tuition expenses is available for families in need of assistance. Please visit https://online.factsmgt.com/Signin.aspx to download an application. Applications and all supporting tax documentation should be submitted by the due date.
For additional information, please call Facts Aid at (866) 441-4637
- One application is required per family
- A processing fee is required
- Families seeking aid for students in BOTH ELEMENTARY AND HIGH SCHOOL should follow the high school submission deadline.
- Elementary School | March 15, 2023 | You will need 2022 W-2s and Tax Returns
Awards are determined on a case by case basis by the school and applicable for one academic year. Questions regarding financial aid assistance may be directed to our Assistant Headmaster, Karen Tessier at [email protected].