- The 2022-2023 Diocesan Financial Aid application in FACTS will open on November 8, 2021.
- Assistance with tuition expenses is available for families in need of assistance. Please visit https://factsmgt.com/parent-resources/grant-and-aid/ to download an application. Applications and all supporting tax documentation should be submitted by the due date.
For additional information, please call Facts Aid at (866) 441-4637
- One application is required per family
- A processing fee is required
- Families seeking aid for students in BOTH ELEMENTARY AND HIGH SCHOOL should follow the high school submission deadline.
- High School (early verification)| January 19, 2022 |
- 2020 tax returns for early verification by FACTS
- 2021 tax returns and W-2s will be required for applications submitted after January 19, 2022
- Elementary School | March 16, 2022 | You will need 2021 W-2s and Tax Returns
Awards are determined on a case by case basis by the school and applicable for one academic year. Questions regarding financial aid assistance may be directed to our Assistant Headmaster, Karen Tessier at [email protected].