Thank you for your interest in Saint John the Beloved Academy. We are pleased that you have decided to take this first step in applying to our school. Our application process for the 2021-2022 school year opens on Tuesday, November 17. To be considered for admission for preschool-8th grade, we ask that all prospective families complete the following process:
- Preschool applications should be submitted by February 3.
- Kindergarten-8th grade applications should be submitted by February 10.
- Preschool and Pre-K admissions decisions will be communicated electronically beginning February 17.
- Kindergarten-8th grade decisions will be communicated beginning March 17.
Complete the Arlington Diocese online application form by clicking the link below. Please also be sure to upload a copy of each child’s Birth Certificate and Baptismal Certificate.
Parent Statement & Application Fee
Complete the SJBA online application form by clicking the button below. The parent statement and application fee must be submitted along with the diocesan application. There is a non-refundable $75.00 application fee per student.
The following PDF forms must be printed and then completed and mailed-to SJBA by your child(ren)’s
- Records Request Form
- Recommendation Form
- International Students please click here for more information from the diocese
All completed admissions forms can be mailed or delivered to the Admissions Office at:
St. John the Beloved Academy
6422 Linway Terrace, McClean, VA 22101
For additional information, or to receive an application packet by mail, please contact Celina Schneider, our Admissions Director, at (703) 356-7554 or by email at [email protected]
- Attend one of our Admissions Events
- Once we have received your completed application packet, we will reach out to schedule your preliminary interview.