A Jazz & Christmas Event with the Grinch!
Dear Parents and Friends,
You are invited to join us for a unique jazz and Christmas evening on Thursday, December 16!
Thanks to the generosity of Bill and Kristi Heeter, Eagle Hall will serve to display a museum-quality collection of limited-addition animation cels from the iconic film, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, based on the book by Dr. Seuss.*
The evening will include:
- great jazz–sprinkled with Christmas and Grinch themes
- viewing the exhibit of 25+ film cels
- a short presentation by Craig Kausen on his grandfather, Chuck Jones, and transforming the book into an animated film
- a viewing of the classic (and subtly profound) short film, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
~~This is an adults only event and space will be limited. Please RSVP.~~
We look forward to seeing you!
* The exhibit will be at the school for several days and students will have opportunities to view the exhibit and many will also engage in a presentation and art workshops with Craig Kausen.
6:15 Appetizers, Refreshments & Jazz amidst Grinch exhibit
7:00 Presentation, Q&A with Craig Kausen
7:45 Viewing of the short animated film: How the Grinch Stole Christmas
8:15 Jazz, Refreshments, Conversation, Grinch exhibit
$30 per person
$50 per couple
– Heavy Appetizers will be served.
– Feel free to bring a beverage to share.
– Donations welcome to support these and like events hosted by “Friends of Jazz”.
– Please RSVP as the event may fill up!